Sunday 27 January 2013

Week In Pictures - 27th Jan 2013

1. 4.30pm and still a little bit of sunshine left! 2. New crochet pattern coming soon  3. My little treat
4. New cardigan (not knitted by me!) 5. Strawberry shortcake hearts 6. Breakfast - cinnamon and raisin bagel
7. Tulips from mumma 8. Mr Owl 9....


...My new crochet pattern, available to purchase now!

Click on the image to take you to the listing!

Here is my first crochet pattern for 2013! A cutey little birdie hanging decoration, perfect to brighten up your day.
Both beginners and more experienced crafters will enjoy making this little bird, and they are a great way to use up leftover wool! Don't worry if you are new to creating amigurumis as this is a great pattern to learn with.

I have spent my afternoon perfecting the pattern and taking advantage of the glorious sunshine to take some photographs. A thoroughly enjoyable way to spend a Sunday! 

I hope you like him!

Carol xx

No comments: