Friday 18 January 2013

I heart this!

Good morning to you!

Check out the great Etsy shop: Handz- ReStyleshop. Jan creates retro style prints with funny or inspiring quotes. Here are a selection of my favourite! Click on the pics to take you to the listings.

A morning without coffee is like sleep

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Cathrineholm enamelware. The teapot in the picture above is one of the things I am constantly checking on eBay for, and they do sometimes pop up but usually sell for a lot of money. I'm still hoping to turn up at a bootfair and there be one for sale for 10p or something silly. I can dream!

Cathrineholm Enamelware

Check out this print with a cupboard full of Cathrineholm goodies! SO lovely. I wish my cupboard looked like that.

Vintage Typewriter

Pretty typewriter love print, so cute.

Life is like a bicycle, to keep your balance, you have to keep moving

I really like the sentiment on this print, and the colours are just my thing. I love the muted, retro shades; they all sit so well together.


 


Why don't you take a look, most of the prints are about £12 (after converting from USD) which i think is a total bargain.

Carol xx

No comments: