Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have had a luuuurverly day! William and I didn't get each other pressies this year, but I couldn't resist popping this into our shopping basket. Morrisons 'Love In A Cup' teabags, with cute little love messages on the tags! It is their regular red label tea, but for just £1 I didn't mind spending more for just the packaging.  It was the illustration on the front of the box that drew me to them really - and I'd love to know who created them.

Mmmm tea

5 labels - 'you stir me up,' 'you're sweet,' 'squeeze me,' 'hot stuff,' and 'hey sugar!'

Nothing DOES say 'I love you' like a cup of tea in bed!



Now, lets hope my tea hasn't gone cold whilst I've been writing this :)

Mwah!
Carol xx

1 comment:

billyborden423 said...

Valentine's day coming and I really interested in your blog post about Valentine's day. Thank for sharing such an informational blog for valentines day. More valentine gifts or Ideas Visit: Flower Gifts